CapTel 840i Captioned Phone
The CapTel 840i captioned telephone shows captions of everything your caller says. It connects to both your telephone service and your Internet service to give you the best of both worlds: voice and captions. The captions are provided by a free service that uses the Internet connection to automatically display captions for every call, quickly and accurately. The ideal choice for people with high-speed Internet.
- Captions can be turned on/off as needed
- Callers dial your phone number directly
- Built-in Answering Machine
- Adjustable font sizes and colors
- Phone book to store frequently called numbers (95+ names)
- WiFi compatible
- Warranty 5-year Replacement Program
- Includes 90-day money back guarantee
CapTel can be positioned anywhere within your wireless network range or it can be connected to your Internet with an Ethernet cable.
- Captions appear automatically on all calls – incoming and outgoing. No need for callers to dial through the Captioning Service.
- Wi-Fi compatible to position anywhere within your wireless network range
- Captions can be turned on or off at any time in a call.
- Built-in Answering Machine takes voice messages with captions
- Large, easy-to-read captions window with adjustable font sizes and colors.
- Display screen tilts for comfortable reading or lies flat to mount the phone on a wall.
- Adjustable volume control (up to 40dB gain) for captioned calls. Volume button is easy to see and adjust during a call.
- One-touch access to CapTel Customer Service (speed dial button automatically connects you to CapTel Help Line).
- Easy-to-follow menu system with Yes/No questions.
- Phone Book allows you to easily store and dial more than 95 names/phone numbers.
- Speed dial keys for one-touch dialing of frequently called numbers.
- Caller-ID capable – shows you who is calling directly on display screen.
- Captions available on calls within the United States only.